Buses :: All connections :: Munich ⇔ Zurich
Services in the bus
- Hot drinks for free, cold drinks for sale
- Air condition and toilet in the bus
- Leather seats with seatbelt
- Electric socket (230 V)
- Wi-Fi is available, but only on the Czech territory
- Stewardess will help you
Pictures of the buses
You will recognize the bus by it`s bright yellow colour.
- Comfortable seat spacing (standard of the 2nd class on IC trains)
- Seat reservation
- Electric sockets on each double seat
- Air-conditioning and on-board toilet
- Wi-Fi (May not be available all the time)
- Light snacks and beverages are available on board
- Price vary according to occupancy and advance purchase
- Children under 15 accompanied by parents can travel for free
- BahnCard is accepted
- Booking opens 3 months in advance
Schedule Zurich - Munich
The Deutsche Bahn IC buses are usually white with a red stripe and DB logo.
- Free of charge: 2 pieces of hand luggage (not exceeding 70 cm x 50 cm x 30 cm)
- Transport of bicycles and oversized luggage is not allowed.
- Folded strollers are transported if sufficient storage space is available.
- Animals are not transported.
- Changes and cancellations are possible 24 hours before the departure at latest
- Change/cancellation fee is 17.5 EUR
- On the Swiss territory for children under 4 years an appropriate child car seats / infant carriers are required. They are not provided by the bus carrier.
GENEVA|ZURICH|MUNICH|BERLIN - Travel Video
Zurich to Lucerne by Train