- Rebooking: free of charge except for reservation costs
- Cancellation: 10% of the costs with a minimum of € 5
- Booked up until departure
Cologne: city of art, architecture and theatre
The famous the Dom - the Gothic cathedral has been on the World Heritage List since 1996 and offers a wonderful view of Cologne and its pleasant shopping. Numerous museums, medieval buildings and impressive bridges give the city its cultural character. In addition, there is an unmistakable theatrical tradition with large and small theatres for families, children and music lovers.
Extra comfort: travel 1st class
- comfortable, adjustable seats with plenty of leg room
- electrical outlets
- your own audio device
Need a ticket from Cologne to the Netherlands?
NS International, of course, also offers single train tickets from Cologne to the Netherlands. To make things easier, below you can see the most commonly bought tickets to the Netherlands from Cologne:
At the station
* The basic prices given here depend on availability and are based on 2nd class travel, departing from Amsterdam. The tickets must be booked at least 3 days before departure. Changes and cancellations are possible after purchase until the first day of validity. A charge is made for this.