This offer only applies for people with residence outside Europe, Turkey and the Russian Federation.
If you are European and live outside Europe, this has to be proved by an official document.
- Any 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 days within one month
Area of validity:
All German Rail Passes are valid for all rail connections in Germany including the stations of Basel Bad Bf (Switzerland) and Salzburg (Austria) and:
- in Belgium on the ICE to Liège and Brussels.
- in Austria and Italy on the EC trains operated by DB and ÖBB to Verona Porta Nuova/Bologna Centrale and Venezia Mestre/Venezia Santa Lucia
- on all IC Bus lines except Munich-Zurich
- Twin (2 persons travelling together)
- Youth (young people between 12 and 25 years of age)
- 3 days in 2nd class starting at 189 euros
- Twin Pass at 284 euros
- Youth Pass at 151 euros
- Please consider how long it may take for your pass to be shipped to your home address when purchase.
- You choose the first and the last day of travel. If you purchase your German Rail Pass on the internet, you will be asked to fill in the validity dates directly online.
- If you buy the German Rail Pass at a DB sales office or from any other DB sales partner the validity dates must be filled in at the counter in one of our DB Reisezentrum at every major German rail station before you board the first train. You must not fill in the validity dates yourself.